When creating a business online, it is necessary to create a landing page to get some traffic to your business website and attract potential customers. However, it is difficult for most people to distinguish between ClickFunnels landing pages vs lead pages landing pages. Once you research both of the options, you will find they offer great services. They are two different tools that serve unique purposes and produce different results.
What Are Lead Pages Landing Pages?
- Lead Pages landing pages aids small businesses interact with an audience, gather leads, and bring conversions.
- In Lead Pages landing pages you can add pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond. Despite it looking like the homepage, it is necessary to remember that it is the last and the essential stop to your marketing campaign. The option to buy the product will be easily accessible, and it is here where your customers will decide whether to purchase your product or not.
- Begin with optimized and mobile-responsive template. Personalize the outlook of Lead Pages landing pages by utilizing the drag-drop creator, and set a sophisticated landing page build to convert.
What are ClickFunnels landing pages?
- ClickFunnels allows users to optimize the landing pages very easily. You can take advantage of a funnel of landing pages where users undergo value added offerings in each step of the process. It also consists of various options to heighten the sales number and upsell the sales procedure.
- The potential customers are taken from clicking on an online ad to a page where the products are being purchased with a CTA tempting the users to buy the product.
- These ClickFunnels landing pages can be run until the users have no more interest in the advertised products. The complexity or easy accessibility of these funnels are entirely up to you.
Try ClickFunnels – FREE 14 Day Trial
You’re Just 1 Step Away From Having Full Access To Your FREE ClickFunnels Account!
ClickFunnels Landing Pages Vs. Lead Pages Conclusion:
So, the question might arise whether ClickFunnels landing page is better or a Lead Pages landing page. When you are in need to sell multiple products, it is then vital to use ClickFunnels, so that you can present all your products at once to your customer. However, if you wish to have your customers to take a single action rather than multiple, then it is better to use Lead Pages landing page. Both the options have their own perks when used correctly. Simultaneously, both have their own drawbacks. Concluding between ClickFunnels landing pages vs Lead Pages landing pages, several factors matter. Therefore, the choice of using either option entirely depends on you, your business desire, and your objectives.