Setting up an online business store doesn’t only end at building a website for your online store. To sell your products, you need a good and convincing landing page that converts the incoming traffic in your site into customers. ClickFunnels as well as Instapage contain landing page builders and testing tools that gauge your landing page’s performance.
What you should know about ClickFunnels landing pages:
- The landing page builders provided by ClickFunnles have a simple and user-friendly interface. It does not contain complicated options that might confuse new users. Therefore, it is very user-friendly. However, it also means that ClickFunnels is not very flexible. Consequently, you can only build specific types of landing pages. The building procedures are relatively straightforward, allowing users to edit with a simple drag-and-drop, add elements like images, text headings, and more.
- ClickFunnels help users in maximizing conversions. They include videos that can be auto-played and include countdown timers. It can sell products made by users and gather emails.
- Another neat feature of ClickFunnels is that it is very mobile-friendly. Therefore, users won’t have to build a separate page for traffic coming from mobile. The mobile formats are incredibly responsive and smooth to use.
What you should know about Instapage’s landing pages:
- Instapage’s landing page builders are quite strong and powerful. It contains more than a hundred customizable templates for landing pages.
- Not only is it customizable, but it is also effortless to use. Users can choose from various options to optimize their landing pages that suit their business needs and objectives.
The Difference between ClickFunnels vs. Instapage:
- While you customize your ClickFunnels landing page to your liking, ClickFunnles will manage the user’s sales funnel entirely, without troubling you. Emails will be sent to the user’s potential customers by ClickFunnels. They will also ensure the processing of sales of the user’s products and manage their private communities.
- The main objective of Instapage is to customize the user’s landing page quickly and flexibly.
- ClickFunnels might come off as slightly restrictive in the customization process. In contrast, Instapage is more powerful and gives the users free reigns to build the landing pages.
Try ClickFunnels – FREE 14 Day Trial
You’re Just 1 Step Away From Having Full Access To Your FREE ClickFunnels Account!
ClickFunnels vs. Instapage Conclusion:
While weighing the factors of ClickFunnels Vs. Instapage, the choice between the two entirely depends on the user. If the user is looking to sell a product or promote an event, ClickFunnels can quickly build a sales funnel. If the user wants to create a landing page and has an email marketing platform, then Instapage’s vast field of customization and optimization will be preferable.