Instapage Vs ClickFunnels is a controversial topic. Both the tools share some parallel features but are different from each other. Both feature landing page creation options, even though while evaluating them, Instapage is slightly more robust than ClickFunnels. However, both offers split testing options to track and analyze the performance of your landing page.
The primary purpose of use differentiates ClickFunnels and Instapage:
- ClickFunnels tackles any part of the sales funnel, starting from the creation of a landing page to automatic email sending to leads. It even resolves issues related to product sales processing and managing live webinars, other private community management, etc.
- One aim of Instapage is to make it simple and intuitive to build any landing page for conversion and pre-test before proceeding.
Benefits of Using ClickFunnels landing pages
- The use of drag-dropuser-interface makes it fast and simple to link components such as hyperlinks, text copy, photos, and many various exciting options to personalized landing pages. The landing page creator is simple to use and built for usability.
- To maximize conversions, you can add features such as video autoplay. Moreover, you can add a timer to the outlook of your landing page. To enable customers to purchase your offerings instantly from landing page, you can include a CTA (call to action) button such “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” button.
- Landing pages of ClickFunnels are intuitive and look fantastic on mobile display, which means that you won’t lose mobile traffic. Also, you won’t have to build a separate website.
- ClickFunnels offers unique features like “buy now” and it is easy to offer virtual and physical items directly. ClickFunnels landing pages are structured to accomplish one out of three objectives: gathering emails, selling merchandise, or hosting a live webinar or other activities.
Try ClickFunnels – FREE 14 Day Trial
You’re Just 1 Step Away From Having Full Access To Your FREE ClickFunnels Account!
Benefits of Using Instapage
- There are more than 100 personalized landing page templates included on Instapage. In ThemeForest, a broad range of templates are also offered, widening the selection of landing page templates users can choose on Instapage.
- The landing page creator for Instapage is simple to use and completely customizable. For you to choose from, over 5,000 fonts and 33 million trademark images are usable. Use Instapage features to add video, buy now buttons and clock timers to your landing page.
- Instapage, with a drag-and-drop framework that allows you to easily attach third party programs to your website. Changes are retained as page variants, enabling you to restore with a simple click to prior landing pages to improve efficiency.
Instapage Vs ClickFunnels Conclusion:
When you consider Instapage vs ClickFunnels both have their pros and cons. You just need to interpret and decide for what purpose you need to choose either of one platform. If you don’t weight each other against your purpose of usage then you are most likely making a loss.